- Tests hundreds of popular audio, guitar amp, organ and radio tubes
- Optimized to precisely test audiophile-grade tubes
- Tests tubes at real-world power levels, up to 500V @ 160mA
- Direct digital readout of true Mutual Conductance using a 1 kHz AC signal
- Measures Heater-to-Cathode Leakage, Emission and Gas
- Emission and GM results in percent-of-spec, and actual mA, mA/V, etc.
- Listen to tubes for microphonics with the built-in headphone amplifier
- Tests multi-section tubes, diodes, rectifiers and electron ray indicators
- Fully regulated power supplies - no mains/line compensation needed
- Fully protected against overload, shorts and overheating
- Routine calibration is not required
- Heater/filament power from 1.0 to 12.6V, up to 3.5A
- User-programmable tube test data, stored in EEPROM
- Processor-controlled tube pin selection. No switches, no rewiring.
- Available for worldwide operation at 115 or 230V, 50/60 Hz (nominal)
- Portable, compact carrying case, 18.5 lbs (8.4 kg) net wt.
- Rugged, industrial-quality construction
- Connects to a Personal Computer using a standard USB port
- Free TubeTest© Computer Test and Curve Plot Software included
- Print test data with optional Brother P-touch Label Printer
- Free Tubedata Editor software, to modify test parameters and add tubes
- Software requires a PC computer running Windows 98, XP, Vista or Win7
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
Some tubes require an optional adapter for testing: List of available test socket adapters and socket savers.